Latest update: 7/11/2022
FLYP LTD (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the UK GDPR, the Data Protection Act 2018 and any other data protection and privacy legislation in force from time to time in the UK and Europe as applicable, the data controller is FLYP LTD of Studio 4 88 Kensington Park Road, London, United Kingdom, W11 2PL.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on the FLYP App. This includes information you provide when you register to use the FLYP App and subscribe to our service. The information you give us may include your name, e-mail address, phone number, username and profile picture.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to the FLYP App we may automatically collect some information related to your device or your access to the FLYP App.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you access the FLYP App using third party platforms. Any information collected about you from third party sites will be governed by their privacy policies and you should read their terms carefully before accessing this content.
THE BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA
We process your data for the performance of the contract that you have entered into for the provision of our services, and/or in order to take steps at your request to enter into the contract.
We may ask for your consent in other cases where we process your data. Such consent can be revoked at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us.
We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already accessed to; and
to notify you about changes to our service;
to ensure that content from the FLYP App is presented in the most effective manner for you.
- Information we collect about you.
The tracking information collected (such as type of device, connection, or access information) will be processed anonymously. Accordingly, we will use this information:
to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner.
- Information we receive from other sources.
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Our third-party service providers who perform functions on our behalf in connection with the operation of our business such as IT service providers, including cloud storage, analytics and communications providers, and system administrators or third parties who host and manage data.
- Analytics, CRM and other software that assist us in the communication with you and the improvement and optimisation of the FLYP App.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If FLYP LTD or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- Any other third parties for the purpose of enabling the services you request to be provided.
- Any other third-parties with your consent.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on a web server.
TRANSFER OF DATA OUTSIDE EEA
-transferring your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission;
-entering into specific contractual terms which have been approved by the European Commission and which give personal data the same protection as within the EEA. In these cases we will undertake a Data Transfer Impact Assessment where required pursuant to the Schrems II decision in order to verify, on a case-by-case basis, whether the law in the recipient country ensures adequate protection for personal data transferred under this mechanism.
For further information on the safeguards used, please contact us at email@example.com
When calculating the appropriate retention period for your data, we consider the nature and sensitivity of the data, the purposes for which we are processing the data and any applicable statutory retention periods.
RIGHT OF ACCESS
In accordance with the applicable data protection laws, you may have the right to access the personal information we process about you. We may, depending on the applicable law, be entitled to charge a nominal fee to cover some of our administration costs if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. We may also ask you to verify your identity and to provide further details about your request. Please contact us at
RIGHT TO RECTIFICATION
We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy of the Personal Information we retain about you. It is your responsibility to ensure that you submit true, accurate and complete information to us. You have the right to request that any inaccurate personal information held by or on behalf of us is corrected and any incomplete information is completed by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
RIGHT TO ERASURE
Under some circumstances, you have the right to request that we delete personal information that we hold about you. If you would like us to erase the personal Information that we hold about you, please contact us at email@example.com
RIGHT TO RESTRICT PROCESSING
You have the right to restrict us from processing your personal information, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. where: (1) you believe that the Personal Information held by us about you is not accurate, until we can verify the accuracy of such Personal Information; (2) you believe that the processing of your personal information is unlawful; (3) you believe that we no longer have any reason to process your personal information, except for the purposes of establishing, exercising or defending legal claims, or for complying with retention obligations e.g. under tax, commercial and employment law; and (4) you object to the processing as described in in the paragraph below, unless and until we can establish that we have legitimate grounds to continue processing your personal information.
RIGHT TO OBJECT TO PROCESSING
If you would like us to stop processing your personal information, you can request by contacting us at email@example.com
RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY
You may have the right to receive your personal information in a format that would enable you to transmit such personal information to another company. You can request this by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
DPO CONTACT DETAILS
You may always launch a complaint regarding our processing of your data by contacting the UK Information Commissioner’s Office with ico.org.uk